Спонсоры

MapleStory: 25* starforce and fires

Новичок
4Rsercom
2174 дня назад
Okay nexon I got an good idea since ems will merge with Maplestory2 Mesos and I know it would be unfair to carry ems players there additional stats off where they payed because they had an 20* starforce limit. But something which I guessed is ems gear installation was much better in some way than gms installation cause even if position s nebs and a sweetwater ring would be released we wont be empower with installment to surpase the kms 25* along with flame setup since 25* isnt viable in kms the limitation that there equips out on 22*.

An 22* equip is comparable with an 12-13* tyrant so in the event that you do the math in kms they have about 9 superior equips longer in sensible of what things to do gollux may be a wonderful thing even though 20* could be executed we wont be enable to surpase kms people they got an 10b damage cap today and 100m maximum visible range. I calculated how much range we can get is about 20-25mill range if visible range cap would be removed max hits would be about 400m for most courses a line.

400m a lineup isnt enough to take down tough lotus we would have to hit 700-1b a line to be enable to kill hardlotus. Also there'll be put into place later on an new boss known as lucid which has more hp than most of the current hard bosses on normal mode so we would never be let to take her down. Unless there would come out starforce around 25* and fires lvl 200 equipment wouldnt even values be getting because the wep and schoulder would just be great to get and also a wep would bairly be worth it for me personally as an ems participant since I received an absolabs flamed at 484att fully scrolled and an lvl 200 wep that will come out later will have 519att in 15* fully primed and 9 att scrolled 507att which is 23att off my current wep. But 3% harm I obtained aswell so that could bring it down to a 10att ish diffrence that would not make sence to be there.

Cause it has to be much superior gear since the base is 274 I believe on a dualbowgun that's lvl 200 and my lvl 160 dbg has 192att base that's an 82att diffrence so I truly hope you guys will make flames available in game because it exist in coding also I know that starforce observable is locked to 15* but it can be changed around in just like a few clicks into 25* that isnt too tough. Currently 15* equipment is enough to hit cap because cap is simply 50mill damage so the flames and starforce wont be needed untill damage cap would be removed but when it gets executed before to the game than someplace later people can keep updating to become powerful enough for the new content that is comming to this cheap Maplestory 2 Mesos game. At kms they have around 1000 clean attack more at endgame and about 65k stat in kms thats quite a bit more than where we now get limmited at in gms that the person with most stat has roughly 45k not more for sure if you takes in consideration that the only potential he doesnt has three lined certainly are a few bpots and he would hit about 400-500m with harm cap removal and people in kms are hitting with ideal kms equipment same abilities but just the additional stars if you look at pure stat exactly the same they strike about double than he can perform.
Время генерации страницы: 0.0448 с.
Запросы к базе: 0